Information about the Data Controller:
The controller of the data collected through the websites, www.quarkts.com (hereinafter, the “Web” or the “Website”) is QUARK UNLIMITED ENGINEERING SL (hereinafter Quark), domiciled for these purposes at Calle Musgo, 2 Edificio Europa II – Office F ground floor, 28023 Madrid, number C. I.F.: B-87009650 registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, volume 32.223., folio 133, section 8 page number M-579978 Inscription 2. Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org of the website.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
At Quark we will process your personal data collected through the Website for the following purposes:
b) Sending information requested through the e-mail address provided on the website.
HOW LONG WILL THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BE KEPT?
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and for the period of time for which legal responsibilities may arise from the services provided.
The processing of your data is carried out on the following legal bases that legitimise the same:
a) The request for information and/or the contracting of Quark’s services, the terms and conditions of which will be made available to you in any case, prior to any eventual contracting.
In the event that you do not provide us with your details or you provide them incorrectly or incompletely, we will not be able to attend to your request, making it impossible to provide you with the information requested or to carry out the contracting of services.
By providing any type of personal information to the Quark website, all users understand and unequivocally give their consent to the collection and processing of this information for the purposes described below:
– Communicating with us. We will respond to comments and questions you send us This includes communicating with you via e-mail.
– Compilation of statistical sets concerning the use of the Website.
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside Quark, unless legally obliged to do so.
As a data subject who has provided us with your personal data, you have the full right to obtain confirmation as to whether we at Quark are processing your personal data, and specifically you are entitled to exercise the following rights that the data protection regulations recognise, in accordance with the provisions of the same:
– Right of ACCESS to your personal data
– Right to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data.
– The right to request its DELETION when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
– In certain circumstances, you may request the LIMITATION OF PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defence of claims.
– Right to Oppose the sending of communications.
– In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may exercise their right to OPPOSE the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
– In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may request your right to PUTTING YOUR DATA AWAY.
You may exercise such rights by sending a communication to the postal and/or e-mail address indicated in section “1. Information on the person responsible for the processing of personal data”.
Furthermore, in the event that any of your rights have been infringed, the interested party has the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the electronic headquarters of the AEPD